Lunch: Salad Bar is a daily option or the following menu
Wednesday- Chicken Patty, Turkey Jam Sandwich, Jalapeno Cheddar Meatloaf, Cobb Salad, Mashed Potatoes, Carrots, Peaches
Thursday- BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger Nachos, Pepper Jack Grilled Cheese, Cheeseburger, Turkey Club Sub, Italian Chef Salad, Texas Pintos, Applesauce
Friday- Chicken and Biscuits, Cheese Pizza, Jalapeno Popper Pizza, Hot Dog, Chicken Caesar Salad, Broccoli, Pineapple
Breakfast: Oatmeal and Cereal is a daily option or the following menu
Monday- , Yogurt, Fruit
Tuesday - , Cinnamon Toast, Fruit
Wednesday- Sausage Pancake on a Stick, Biscuits and Gravy, Yogurt, Fruit
Thursday- Cinnamon Roll, Tot N Egg Casserole , Toast, Fruit
Friday- Biscuits and Gravy, Mini French Toast, Yogurt, Fresh Fruit
Lunch Prices: Students-$2.75 Adults-$2.80
Breakfast Prices: Students-$1.60 Adults-$1.75
- Please pay your class dues if you have not already done so. Freshman dues are $25, Sophomore dues are $15, and Junior dues are $10. You may also the $50 for all of your class dues at one time.
- Parking Permits are $25 for Sophomores, $20 for Juniors, and $10 for Seniors. Parking permits will be valid until you graduate. Please get your parking pass as soon as possible.
- For Students needing to make up hours for attendance, Saturday school will be held on this Saturday, December 14th.
- National Honor Society will be collecting toiletries and nonperishable food items for those in need through Friday, December 13th. Please bring any items you would like to donate to Mrs. Graef's room by the end of next week.
- Freshman will have Homecoming wall meetings every day this week except for Wednesday.
- Sophomore wall Meeting will be on Thursday, after school in Mrs. Stobl's room until 4:00pm.
- We have a couple of fall sport T-shirts that we will be ordering. We will order a Conference Champion Volleyball Shirt and a Championship Shirt for Cross Country. Shirts will be $12. If you are interested in buying a shirt you must sign up and pay for your shirts by next Thursday, December 19th in the office. If you would like to see the designs, they are available in the office.
- There will be an FCA Meeting on Thursday at 7:30am in Mrs. Mabe's room.
- Junior Class will be working on their Homecoming wall after school in the Library on Thursday this week and Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday next week. Also Juniors if you sold Cardinal Calendars, please go to the Library to pick them up.
Vo-Tech Lunch: 10:46 am-11:06 am (M,T,Th,F)
10:38 am-11:01 am(Wed)
11:41 am-12:06 am
12:06 pm-12:31 pm
Wed. 11:48-12:11 pm
12:31 pm-12:56 pm
Wed. 12:13-12:34 am
12/12/19-GBB vs Richland at Home at 6:00pm
BBB @ Licking at 6:00pm
12/14/19-BBB @ Eldon at 4:00pm
12/16/19-GBB vs Crocker at Home at 6:00pm
12/19/19-GBB @Licking at 6:00pm
12/20/19-BBB vs West country at Home at 6:00pm
1/6/20-GBB vs Belle at Home at 5:30pm
1/9/20- GBB vs St James at Home at 6:00pm
1/14/20-BBB vs Owensville at Home at 6:00pm